- Co-occurrence of malignant neoplasm and Hyperostosis Frontalis Interna in an Iron Age individual from Münsingen-Rain (Switzerland): A multi-diagnostic study
- Gendered division of labor in a Celtic community?
- Patterns of funerary variability, diet, and developmental stress in a Celtic population from NE Italy (3rd-1st c BC)
- Inscriptions from Italo-Celtic burials in the Seminario Maggiore (Verona)
- Infant feeding practices in a pre-Roman/Celtic population from Verona (Italy)
No comments to show.