- ‘Celti’ su e giù dalle Alpi: Genetica e mobilità a nord e a sud delle Alpi durante la tarda età del Ferro.
- “Celts” up and down the Alps. Insights on mobility patterns in the pre‐Roman/Celtic population from Verona (NE Italy, 3rd–1st c. BCE): A multi‐isotopic approach.
- Co-occurrence of malignant neoplasm and Hyperostosis Frontalis Interna in an Iron Age individual from Münsingen-Rain (Switzerland): A multi-diagnostic study
- Gendered division of labor in a Celtic community?
- Patterns of funerary variability, diet, and developmental stress in a Celtic population from NE Italy (3rd-1st c BC)
No comments to show.